Zoeken in deze blog

Translate

vrijdag 31 januari 2014

Guy Builds Adult-Size, Street-Legal Little Tikes Car

British man John Bitmead spent over 1,000 hours and £4,000 (~$6,500) building a street-legal version of a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe car. Why? I'm not sure, apparently he doesn't share the same dream as you and I. "Which is?" A Flintstones-mobile! Allegedly the gas-powered car can even reach 70MPH (110km/h). Of course, the the only place you're going 70MPH in that thing is through the windshield. Did I ever tell you I got in a car accident once and cracked the windshield with my head? The doctor thinks that might be why I *passes out, pisses myself*

adult-size-little-tikes-car-1.jpg

Keep going for another shot and a BBC news report.

adult-size-little-tikes-car-2.jpg

Thanks to Pogonophile, who wants to build a street-legal version of a Power Wheels Jeep. They make those, they're called Jeeps.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten